January 29, 2020
Holiday Storing Tips To Help Reclaim Your Space
How do you save space around the house? After the holidays your home may need a little revamp to organize your space. Our holiday storing tips will give you a few DIY ideas and easy solutions for reclaiming your home storage.
Holiday Storing Tips
- Repurpose plastic cups and paper towel holders into ornament storage ideas.
- Water bottles, tennis ball tubes, and soda bottles will help store bead garland.
- Hanging wreaths will keep them looking fresh next year.
- A clear garment bag will keep dust off wreath branches while in storage.
- Use cardboard to make custom dividers and each ornament.
- Wrangle cords with paper towel tubes.
- Precut cardboard pieces with notches to easily wrap string lights.
- Coffee containers with lids are also useful for tangle-free light storage.
- Transparent bins are stackable and easy to see inside.
- Reuse old dress bags for wrapping paper.
Storing at Our Annville PA Storage Facility
What should you expect when storing with Music’s U-Drop U-Lock Storage? You want the most value for the money, and our storage units can offer an affordable storage space to store your items.
- We have outdoor parking for RVs, vehicles, and boats.
- Our drive-up storage units have wide aisles between each building for easy access.
- We also off in persona assistance. Our store manager is here to answer your questions about storing.
- Our storage prices match the competitors so you can find the best storage deals.
- Pick up moving supplies along with a storage rental! Our office is stocked with top of the line storage supplies like locks, boxes, and tape.
About the Author: Paige is a Social Media Coordinator at Storage Asset Management in York, PA. She brings the most useful storage tips and tricks to your social media feed and loves a good self-storage pun. Beyond work, Paige spends her free time traveling extensively, her most recent trip being the Andes Mountain region of Bolivia.