The back to school season has arrived, along with your busy schedule of keeping your family organized. How can local storage in Annville PA help you prepare for the approaching school year? With some extra space, all your seasonal gear will be safe and secure as they are fully protected until they are needed for usage next. We also have tips for your house that will get you and you children ready for the new year. See how our local self storage units can help you during the back to school season.
Outdoor Equipment Storage Tips
- As the winter months approach, you will need to prepare your lawn care items. (1) Fill the gas tank. (2) Add air to the tires. (3) Change the oil.
- Allow time for your tents and sleeping bags to air out after your last usage.
- Pack all of your camping gear into clear storage bins and label the outside with the items found within.
- When it is time to put the pedal bikes away, use these helpful tips. (1) Clean the bike of all dirt and debris. (2) Lube the chain and cables. (3) Inflate the tires to prevent flat spots.
- Take advantage of our large storage units to store all of your kayaks, paddleboards, and canoes. This storage will protect these items from extreme weather conditions.
Rent or reserve your seasonal storage unit online today!
Arrangements For Your House
The back to school season is full of planning your weekly meals for the family and organizing everyone’s schedule. Get organized quickly with some of these helpful tips!
- Establish a command center, which all members of your family can utilize. This can consist of the following items: wall calendar, weekly meal planner, visual schedule for your younger children, chore chart, dry erase board and a paper bin for important documents.
- Create a home work station for your kids so they can concentrate on their school work. A trifold display board or a pop-down desk in their bedroom are both good options.
- Place hooks on a wall near an exit of your home. Hang bookbags and work bags on these hooks to eliminate clutter around the home.
- Post a morning and bedtime visual checklist for your younger kids to help them get into a routine.
- Plan out your family dinners for the week ahead of time. Sunday is a good time to plan out the meals and even beginning prepping.
Discover more tips for arranging your home for the back to school season here!
Music’s U-Drop U-Lock Storage is the local storage option for you during this back to school season! Our selection of drive up storage units can be the solution you have been looking for when storing your seasonal gear. Although a fun-filled summer has come to an end, move all of your seasonal possessions to local storage in Annville PA, with who you trust at Music’s U-Drop U-Lock Storage.